Warranty and Repair Policy
This warranty applies for 3 years from shipping date.
TX RX Systems Inc. warrants its products to be free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Our obligation under warranty is limited to replacement or repair, at our option, of any such products that shall have been defective at the time of manufacture. TX RX Systems Inc. reserves the right to replace with merchandise of equal performance although not identical in every way to that originally sold. TX RX Systems Inc. is not liable for damage caused by lightning or other natural disasters. No product will be accepted for repair or replacement without our prior written approval. The purchaser must prepay all shipping charges on returned products. TX RX Systems Inc. shall in no event be liable for consequential damages, installation costs or expense of any nature resulting from the purchase or use of products, whether or not they are used in accordance with instructions. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty or merchantability of fitness. No representative is authorized to assume for TX RX Systems Inc. any other liability or warranty than set forth above in connection with our products or services.
TX RX Systems is dedicated to support our customers by providing Customer Service Support for all products. Our standard warranty period is 1 year, but we also provide cost-effective, timely repairs for all products well beyond the warranty period. We understand the importance of fast turnaround and strive to complete repairs as quickly as possible.
- Our goal is to complete repairs in less than 10 business days.
- We offer 6 months warranty on all repairs.
- For most of the standard products, we charge a Flat Rate for repairs.
- We have a full engineering staff to provide technical assistance to identify the root cause of a failure.
- All repairs will incorporate the latest revisions and updates to our products.
- If the return of the product to TX RX factory is not feasible or additional support is required, Technical Services (either remotely or at the customer’s location) are available for an additional fee.
- Our limitation for repairing products resides with the obsolescence and availability of parts and components needed to make repairs. If we are not able to complete a repair, our sales support team will contact you with possible options for a new product purchase.
Please Contact our Customer & Technical Support Department with and questions you may have, CustomerService@txrx.com or 1-866-442-TXRX(7989)