80-05 Series, DC-1999 MHz, Crossband Couplers allow multiband operation of tower transmission lines, reducing cost and tower loading. They are for transmit or receive operations with DC pass-thru models for tower mount Rx systems. Models are available for specialized transmit and receive applications. Cascading certain models will allow three frequency bands to use one transmission line. Complete response curves are available on request.
- Tunable capacitors are replaced with large area transmission line structures for greater reliability
- Cascading certain models will allow three frequency bands to use one transmission line. Complete response curves are available on request
- Tower mount models consist of the base station unit, less rack bar, in a weatherproof fiberglass housing which is sealed with silicone rubber adhesive
|WaterProof Tower Model||Base Station Mount||Freq. Bands Coupled (MHz)||Typical Loss (dB)||Isolation (dB)||Power Rating Watts||See Notes Below|
- 80-05-03 will pass DC power between center conductors of all three terminals for operating separate Tower Mount receive systems.
- DC will pass only between the transmission line terminal and the 800 MHz terminal for operating an 800 MHz Receive Tower Mount preamplifier. The UHF branch contains a series high current input capacitor to block DC and pass transmit power.
- DC power passes through UHF and is blocked from VHF to antenna terminal.
- DC power passes through UHF and is blocked from 800 MHz to antenna terminal.
|Item No||80-05 Series|
|Item Name||DC-1999 MHz, Crossband Couplers|
|Frequency Range||See Above Matrix Model|
|VSWR||1.25:1 (50 Ohm ref.)|
|Operating Temperature||500 W|
|Insertion Loss||-40 to +70°C (-40 to +158°F)|
|Dimensions||Waterproof Models: 3.5" x 6" x 13.75" (H x W x L) 88.9 x 152.4 x 349.2 mm
Base Station Models: 2" x 19" x 3" (H x W x L) 50.8 x 482.6 x 76.2 mm