28-97-01A, 1215-1300 MHz, Duplexer
- TX RX Systems offers a wide variety of Duplexer options to suit your application, including Vari-Notch®, Bandpass, and notch type circuits
- Vari-Notch® design provides low loss and high isolation in a compact package
- All high RF-current components silver-plated for highest performance
- Various models to choose from to match your application.
Specifications for duplexers of unsymmetrical construction or response are listed as follows:
- Isolation: Noise Suppression/Carrier Suppression
- Insertion Loss: Tx Loss/Rx Loss
Where do TXRX systems products come in?
D-star systems are being configured all over the world. Sites may be comprised of VHF, UHF, 1.2 GHz or a complete system including all bands. TXRX offers various products to handle the signal management issues for these repeater site installations.
Duplexers for 28-37-02A (VHF), 28-66-02A (UHF) and 28-97-01A (1.2 GHz) as well as the new 36-97-07053-A, 1.2 GHz Triplexer which allows the use of a single 1.2 GHz antenna for the Tx, Rx, and a high-speed Data channels.
For sites in need of using only a single feedline for VHF/UHF, TX RX Systems manufactures Crossband Coupler models 80-05-06 and 80-05-07 handling up to 250W per band.
|Item Name||1215-1300 MHz, Duplexer|
|Frequency Range||1215-1300 MHz|
|Minimum Freq Separation||12 MHz|
|Power Rating||125 W|
|Insertion Loss||1.0 dB|
|Number of Cavities||4|
|Cavity Size||4" Dia.|
|Dimensions H x W x D||5.25" x 19" x +3 -6.5"|
|Tx-Rx Port Connectors||N|
|Temperature Range||-30 to +60 °C|
|Shipping Weight||13 lbs.|